Support You Can Depend On After The Loss Of A Loved One

The loss of a loved one is heartbreaking. If another's negligence caused the death of your loved one, it can be even more traumatic. Although no amount of money can make up for the loss of your loved one, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your suffering.

I understand the emotional stress a wrongful death can put on you and your family, and I am truly sorry for your loss. Filing a legal claim is often the last thing you want to do while grieving. That is where I can help you.

I am attorney Ralph Pelaia of Pelaia Law Center. I will personally handle every detail of your claim from start to finish to obtain the fair recovery you and your family deserve after the pain you have endured. I have successfully retrieved damages for families like yours throughout four decades of service.

You and your family are my first priority. It is my goal to help your family through this distressing time and help relieve some of your emotional and financial strain.

You And Your Family Deserve Reparations

Only the personal representative named in your loved one's will can file a wrongful death claim. Filing a claim could help you and your family collect compensation for:

  • Your loved one's lost wages
  • Your pain and suffering
  • Loss of consortium or benefits
  • Any medical expenses

You have a right to recover these damages that another's negligence caused your family. Unfortunately, Texas insurers often deny and fight wrongful death claims. They could deny the amount of compensation or their own liability to pay you.

After the loss of a loved one, all you should focus on is healing. You should not have to fight with an insurance company to recover the losses you have suffered. That is your lawyer's job. I have extensive experience negotiating with insurers to obtain the full compensation your family deserves. I will always keep your family informed about your claim, but I manage the details, so you do not have to worry.

Contact My Office For Trusted Guidance

At Pelaia Law Center, your best interests come first. Call 903-704-4375 or send an email to set up a free consultation at my Longview office. I am also willing to travel to meet with you at your convenience.