Reliable Representation After Bicycle And Pedestrian Accidents

Distracted driving is on the rise. It is illegal to text or use a phone while driving in Texas, but that does not stop drivers from doing so. This poses serious danger for bicyclists and pedestrians.

If you or a family member was hit by a car while walking or riding a bike, you may be eligible for financial compensation. I am attorney Ralph Pelaia, and you can depend on me to help you obtain the full compensation you deserve. I have over 40 years of experience and a legacy of success that I can put to work on your behalf to protect your best interests.

You Should Not Have To Suffer For Negligence

Bike and pedestrian accidents involving larger vehicles often result in extensive injuries, including:

  • Broken bones and lacerations
  • Severe damage to internal organs
  • Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) or head injuries
  • Spinal cord and neck injuries
  • Quadriplegia and paraplegia
  • Loss of life

There is no excuse for such negligence. These injuries can completely change your life, leading to expensive medical bills and time out of work.

Financial compensation is your option for retribution. You deserve compensation to cover all of those bills and lost wages, as well as to help reduce the physical and emotional stress a motorist's negligence has put on your family.

Standing Up To Insurance Companies For You

I am committed to making negligent parties pay for the suffering they have put you through. It is also my goal to protect your best interests against unfair insurance companies.

Unfortunately, insurance companies often want to avoid paying you the full compensation you deserve. They are more concerned with their own profit than your health and recovery. So, they will offer low payments or even fight your case in court.

You should not have to deal with insurance companies while you recover. You need experienced guidance throughout the entire process. I provide you with personal and honest guidance you can depend on, from start to finish.

I Will Advocate For You. Contact My Office Today.

After you have been hit by a vehicle, the first thing you should do is obtain the necessary medical treatment. Then, consult with a lawyer. Contact my Longview office to discuss your situation. I will stand by you every step of the way.

Call 903-704-4375 or send me an email to schedule a free consultation.